Ideal for health and wellness
Carrot juice is delicious, healthy and an excellent source of Vitamin A… drinking carrot juice is a smart way to give your whole body a boost.
- High in Vitamin A (270% DV)
- Promotes healthy eye function (article)
- Plays a key role in immune system function
- Helps the body to heal after a strenuous workout and aids in muscle growth
- Prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, and pigmentation
- Valuable source of antioxidants
- Benefits your immune system
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces the risk of stroke (article)
- According to a Harvard study, people who eat more than five carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those eating one carrot a month or less
- Reduces breast cancer risk (article)
- Research suggests consuming carrot juice regularly can reduce a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer by 60%.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the liver
- Toxins in the liver are released from the system and excreted after regular consumption of carrot juice (article)
- When the liver functions well, it prevents the accumulation of fat and aids in its rapid digestion, preventing weight gain and obesity
Serving Size 8FL OZ (240 ml)
Servings Per Container About 2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 17g6%
Vitamin A 270% · Calcium 6%
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin C and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.