Helps in the management of some forms of stress (physical, sychological, sleep deprivation, multi tasking, etc.)
Stress, whether caused by family responsibilities, financial pressures, long hours, or short sleep, over time can lead to immune suppression and increased illness. Short term effects include mood disorders and reduced mental performance. The effects of ongoing stress are partly due to the depletion of brain neurotransmitters which are needed for concentration and memory and to regulate mood. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is important for brain function and is essential to the production of certain neurotransmitters (including serotonin). The body cannot manufacture L-Tyrosine, and therapeutic amounts cannot be obtained from the diet, making supplements a good option for helping people remain focused when under the stress of physically or emotionally demanding situations.
- Supports production of L-dopa, an amino acid which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine, thus reducing Parkinson’s symptoms
- L-Tyrosine may also alleviate symptoms of dopamine-dependent depression
- Essential in the manufacture of thyroid hormones, low levels of which lead to hypothyroidism
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
||500 mg veg caps
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:L-Tyrosine...500 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:magnesium stearate (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 20 capsules 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.