Natural Baby Diaper Cream
75 G (2,6 OZ.)
Did you know you zinc is a mineral found in nature? People have been using it for centuries as a skin treatment! ATTITUDE’s fragrance-free, hypoallergenic Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Diaper Cream uses mineral-based ingredients like zinc because it forms a physical, impermeable barrier over your child’s thin skin to block moisture and prevent irritation. Our worry-free, EWG Verified™ formula also uses plant-based ingredients like 2% colloidal oatmeal, chamomile extract and shea butter to soothe, protect and hydrate their delicate bottoms after diaper changes and baths. It’s certified by the National Eczema Association and dermatologist tested because we only want the best for you and your family.
We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Zinc oxide (active), Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil (emollient), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (emollient), Canola oil (emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (moisturizer), Avena sativa (colloidal oatmeal) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl behenate (emulsifier), Capric triglyceride (emollient), Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (soothing agent), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), Tapioca starch (thickening agent), Glyceryl dibehenate (emollient), Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (thickening agent), Tribehenin (emulsion stabilizer).
- Our Natural Baby Diaper Cream – Zinc, composed of 2% colloidal oatmeal, creates a waterproof, protective barrier that protects your baby’s bottom from humidity, preventing irritation.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Zinc forms a physical barrier that helps protect against humidity.
- Chamomile extract is known for its soothing, calming, anti-infl ammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and fi lm-forming properties.
- Canola oil is known for its regenerating, softening properties. Rich in vitamin E, it is ideal for dry skin.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Liberally apply this water-repellent protective barrier to dry and clean skin at every diaper change. Repeat as needed or as directed by a specialist.
Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.