Bambu Organic coffee substitute is an alternative to coffee, made from fruits and cereals. Ideal for people suffering from nervousness or sleeplessness. Caffeine free.
Table of contents
Original Swiss recipe made from 100% natural and organic ingredients.
Chicory - The thickened roots, which look like turnips, are first dried, roasted and then grounded. Chicory has been a common alternative to coffee for a long time because of its similar bitterness.
Wheat and barley – Are full of minerals and nutrients such as silicic acid. The barley is malted, i.e. moistened and brought to germination, then roasted and grounded, giving Bambu its subtle roasted aroma.
Figs – Sundried Turkish figs provide mineral nutrients, energy and their incomparable fruity taste to A.Vogel Bambu.
Acorns – Rich in tannins. The fully ripened fruits are pealed, crushed and lightly roasted.
Bambu Coffee Substitute Benefits
Unlike regular coffee, Bambu® is non-additive.
Bambu® is caffeine-free.
- Chicory, one of its ingredients, has a positive influence on the digestive process.
- Can be enjoyed in the evening without risking sleeplessness.
Ideal for anyone who wants to reduce or eliminate their caffeine intake:
- Pregnant or menopausal women
- People suffering from a heart condition or upset stomach
- People struggling with sleep disorders, and
- Hot or cold, kids and adults can enjoy its delicious taste!
Extract of roasted Chicory*, Wheat* (20%), Malted Barley*, Figs* (20%) and Acorns* (1%).
* Certified organically grown by DE-ÖKO-024.