- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)250mg / 25,000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)200mg /100,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglcerol lipase, Aspergillus niger – Whole)25mg / 750 FCC LU
- Alpha Galactosidase (Aspergillis niger – Whole)50mg / 500 FCC GalU
- Beta Glucanase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)25mg /25 FCC BGU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)12mg 1,500 FCC CU
- Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)50mg / 50 FCC AGU
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesi – Whole)0.1mg /30 FCC HCU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae – Whole)2.5mg 250 FCC SU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)12 mg / 1200 FCC ALU
- Papain (Carica papaya – Latex)1.1mg / 50,000 FCC PU
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)3mg /45 Endo-PG
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)2.5mg 5 FCC FTU
- Xylanase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)22mg / 550 FCC XU
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU.
1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Maltodextrin (potato source)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans,shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour, or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, or are taking anticoagulants / blood thinners, or anti-inflammatories. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato).
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are having upcoming surgery.
Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.