We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Aqua (solvent), Coco glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium chloride (viscosity controller), Sodium gluconate (chelating agent), Sodium citrate (chelating agent).
- A natural and effi cient option to clean dirty dishes.
- Features a foaming action that is mild on hands and hypoallergenic.
- Several natural fragrances are available for a pleasant and soothing dishwashing moment.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients only. Moreover, our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, and benzyl alcohol.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub.