- IMMUNE / COLD / ANTI-VIRAL
- ALLERGY FORMULA
- AMINO ACID
- BLADDER / UTI / CRANBERRY
- BLOOD SUGAR
- BONE / MINERAL / IRON
- WEIGHT LOSS
Product Code: 813858008605
Our Regular Flow is a tincture formula that helps relieve menorrhagia (i.e. heavy menstruation).
• With shepherd’s purse, a remarkable anti-hemorrhagic, coagulant herb that has been used for millennia
• Wild geranium ingredient is also an effective anti-hemorrhagic and astringent herb
• Achilletin and achilleine, two components of yarrow, spur coagulation
• Includes chastetree, a hormone-balancing herb that helps menstrual cycle irregularities
Who it’s for:
Turn to Regular Flow if you’re a woman suffering with heavy menstruation.
Dosage: Adult women: Take 1-2 mL (30-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Start taking 10 days before beginning of menstrual flow. During menorrhagia, dose can be increased to 1-2 mL (30-60 drops) every 3 hours (3-7 times a day). Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you are taking hormone-containing medications, such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy; if you have iron deficiency anemia; if you have inflamed or ulcerated conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. Consult a health care practitioner before use to exclude a diagnosis of uterine or cervical cancer or thyroid disease. Irritation of the gastrointestinal tract may occur, in which case discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family. Do not use in conjunction with other high tannin-containing herbs or oral drugs. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.