GI Sustain™ is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.*
GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.*
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa*
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an naturally-derived amino acid profile*
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a naturally-derived energy source*
- Features medium-chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source*
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria*
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity*
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, apple fiber, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, gum acacia, silica, natural flavors,†† and rice maltodextrin.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (49 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 49 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.