MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate
Effective in relieving the pain of degenerative arthritis. Protects against the deterioration of cartilage from chronic joint diseases.
In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. Many of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs used to suppress arthritis symptoms can cause serious side effects. People wishing to reduce or avoid these potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, proven, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but promote long-term healing.
- High-potency combination of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and glucosamine sulfate
- MSM and glucosamine are sulfur compounds that occur naturally in the body
- MSM and glucosamine promote healing and cartilage regeneration which reduces joint inflammation and pain
- MSM and glucosamine have anti-inflammatory properties and help repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine and MSM to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal Ingredients:Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...500 mg
Glucosamine hydrochloride...750 mg
from crab, lobster and shrimp exoskeleton
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).Coating:triacetin, polysorbate 80, maltodextrin, purified water, hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner