- IMMUNE / COLD / ANTI-VIRAL
- ALLERGY FORMULA
- AMINO ACID
- BLADDER / UTI / CRANBERRY
- BLOOD SUGAR
- BONE / MINERAL / IRON
- WEIGHT LOSS
Product Code: 628240201478
Availability:Out of stock
Oats is an annual grass, easily distinguished from wheat or barley by its loose, flowering head and the papery covering of the grain. This plant is widely distributed throughout the world and is generally cultivated for its seeds.
The tops of this praire grass have been harvested before maturity, when the seeds are still in the milky white stage. When harvested this way, Oatstraw’s properties vary from the ripened grain and make for an excellent tea.
Oatstraw Green Flowering Tea Bags
Organic Oatstraw (Avena sativa)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavour. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.