- IMMUNE / COLD / ANTI-VIRAL
- AMINO ACID
- BLADDER / UTI / CRANBERRY
- BONE / MINERAL / IRON
- BRAIN / COGNITIVE
- JOINT / COLLAGEN / CURCUMIN
- MEN'S HEALTH
- PRENATAL SUPPLEMENT
Product Code: 628240201690
Passion Flower, also known as maracuja, was first discovered in Peru by a Spanish doctor in 1569. He documented the native’s use of the herb and took it back to Europe where it eventually became widely cultivated. Passion Flower was introduced into North American medicine in the mid 1800's, and has been used for both medicinal and culinary purposes for over 200 years. Today, Passion Flower is widely employed by herbalists and health practitioners around the world for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Passion Flower Tea Bags
Organic Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• If you desire a medicinal tea: Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover and simmer for 10 minutes (do not let boil). Remove from heat and let steep 40 minutes. Reheat to lukewarm and enjoy on an empty stomach. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour hot water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.