- IMMUNE / COLD / ANTI-VIRAL
- ALLERGY FORMULA
- AMINO ACID
- BLADDER / UTI / CRANBERRY
- BLOOD SUGAR
- BONE / MINERAL / IRON
- WEIGHT LOSS
Product Code: 628240201751
Native to Russia, the Rose was spread around the world quickly because of its lovely flowers and sour fruit. It became more prominent in the Second World War as a food source.
Rose Hips are the fruit of the rose bush, which appear after the flowers have withered; all roses produce them. They are small, hard, red berries with many seeds, and wonderful tart flavour.
Rose Hip tea tastes fruity, a little sour, and spicy. It makes a great tea, hot or cold. Rose Hips also combine well with other herbs like Lemongrass in our Rose Hip Lemongrass tea. Enjoy!
Rose Hips Tea Bags
Organic Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavour. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.