- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Revered as an aroma that has purification power, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of the prominent essential oils used in cleansing applications. From counter sprays to toilet cleaners, tea tree essential oil is a must-have in the home. In aromatherapy, tea tree essential oil is employed for its physical nature, rather than its æsthetic qualities. However, many appreciate its underlying warm, nutmeg-like aroma.
Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil is native to Australia and New Zealand. It has evolved through careful cultivation to maximize its many benefits, resulting in an essential oil that is highly effective and easy to use.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service..
- Tea tree essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
- The key to tea tree essential oil’s effectiveness is the ratio of two constituents: cineole and terpinen. Although these constituents are bactericidal and germicidal, cineole can be a powerful skin irritant. Therefore, tea tree oils with low cineole and high terpinen contents are preferred.
- Clary sage, geranium, and marjoram essential oils sweeten tea tree’s aroma, and spice oils like nutmeg and cinnamon increase its warm, woody notes.
- In addition to home care products, tea tree essential oil is also used in a variety of body care products such as salves, balms, and skin-protecting oils, gels and sprays. It’s also used in scalp and hair recipes.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip: Mix 48 drops and ½ cup baking soda for a scrubbing powder.
Recipe: Purifying Cuticle Oil
4 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
0.31 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Roll-on Bottle
In roll-on bottle, combine oils. Massage into cuticles and
Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil