A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Helps in tissue formation.
Together with vitamin B12 and folic acid, vitamin B6 is one of the powerhouse trio of B vitamins that help to control the level of homocysteine in your body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with a number of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease. Low levels of vitamin B6 occur in people with kidney disease as well as inflammatory bowel disease and have been linked to birth defects and depression. Research shows that vitamin B6 supplementation helps to reduce nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, and in conjunction with other nutrients it can help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Vitamin B6 levels can be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Low B6 levels have been linked to fetal heart abnormalities
- Low levels of vitamin B6 have also been linked to PMS-related depression
- Vitamin B6 supplementation is recommended for healthier pregnancies and support against hormonal fluctuations associated with menopause and PMS
- Enhanced with 10% P5P, the active form of vitamin B6
- Fast-absorbing, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
||100 mg caps
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)...100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.