Vitamin supplement for the maintenance of good health. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, if accelerated, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals can increase oxidation, which generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin E is a primary, fat-soluble antioxidant that protects the cells. In food, it is found in nuts, seeds, avocado, eggs and leafy greens. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health.
- Natural vitamin E in a base of soybean oil
- Works with other antioxidants to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- Inhibits oxidation, blood clotting and is a factor in cardiovascular health
- Deficiency is linked to neurological conditions
- High potency capsule, convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- GMP standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
|400 IU soft gels
|400 IU soft gels
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)...400 IU
Non-medicinal ingredient:soybean oil.
Capsule shell:glycerin, purified water, gelatin.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts or artificial preservatives.
Adult dosage:Take 1 capsule daily or as directed
by a health care practitioner.